Become A Sponsor!
- Your association with Transformation Radio, The Dr. Pat Show, Epic Living Media, ETV, Events, etc. as a sponsor and/or co-host.
- Exceptional visibility & traffic with continuous promotion across multiple channels/websites
- Target market of affinity listeners
- Competitive pricing
Look at what is included in our packages!
The Ripple Effect
- Automatic syndication through 90 digital outlets including places like: iTunes, iTunes Radio, Spreaker, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, SoundCloud, YouTube
- Social Media Marketing of your show
- Replays throughout the week/weekends
- Co-ownership rights to content
- 24/7 on demand library
- Additional promotion across The Dr. Pat Show Network reaching AM/FM across US & Australia
- Detailed show descriptions and co-host/sponsor & guest profile page control
- Mobile app for listeners
- Promotional network material distributed at live events
- Custom archive players for you to use on your websites “The TTR Widget”
- Weekly Newsletter to 10K subscribers
- RSS Feeds
- Website links to website and TTR
- You control the content for your shows
- 128 kbps sound quality
- Live engineer/producer in studio
- Call screening and messaging
- Free 800 call in numbers callers
- Digital & analog capability (Skype, VoIP, phone)
Contact Us Today!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: 855-393-3742
Begin the New Year with Meditation - Set the Tone for 2018 with Spirit Fire Retreat Center
Set the tone for 2018 through meditation and contemplation. The positivity that you generate in meditation creates well-being in your life which has a direct effect on your relationship with loved ones, your workplace, and all that you intend to manifest throughout the year. Spirit Fire's annual ...
How My "Perfect" Diet Changed Once I Got Pregnant - Nutritional Health Coach Angela Watson Robertson
Even before becoming a certified integrative nutrition health coach, I was a self-proclaimed "health nut," focused on eating all of the healthiest foods no matter what. I’ve been consistently obsessed with making sure I'm eating only organic, local, grass-fed, and pasture-raised meat, dairy, frui...